[ale] BP knew of problems 11 months before the rig blew -further OT

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Jun 3 07:46:59 EDT 2010

My post was meant to be tongue in cheek.

The word "terrorist" was around long before W and his cronies co-opted
it for "the war on terror" and as with all other forms of political
correctness I won't allow my choice of words to be dictated by those
that would like to ascribe general terms to specific ideology.

Clearly when I said "eco-terrorist" I was NOT using "terrorist" the same
way as those who believe only acts carried out by Al-Qaeda and its
affiliates are terrorism.   What I said had a clear context and if you'd
prefer to pretend your interpretation of it outside the context is
meaningful then feel free to do so.   However, don't expect me to lend
credence to the "we're offended by what you might have meant rather than
what you said" world view.