[ale] Dell & Ubuntu

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Sat Jul 24 09:49:30 EDT 2010

On 07/24/2010 08:39 AM, Paul Cartwright wrote:

> Barence writes "Dell has stopped selling consumer PCs preloaded with Ubuntu
> from its website,

They currently only sell a netbook and a laptop, and they're still
shipping 9.04, but they're definitely selling computers with Ubuntu.
Click the 'Shop for Ubuntu' button at the bottom of http://dell.com/ubuntu

I think the content of that page has gotten a lot better recently. I've
pasted it below.

--
All the best,
Brian Pitts