[ale] a little contract work

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Sat Jan 30 00:03:41 EST 2010

Seems like you have gotten loads of advice on this one.

I've been running straight Postfix with greylisting on our Fedora
systems since Core 3.    Now we are on Core 10.   Although the last
notebook was Ubuntu 9.04.    Seems adequate if you don't mind the
occasional bit of spam.    I wouldn't expect Postifx to be too awful to
build or setup on Core 1.   Although if it's running webserver for the
outside world, one would think there are security patches missing and
apparently there are ports open to the world.

We mostly do turnkey database systems, but we  do some basic linux
consulting for some clients.   I will confess that I've grown tired of
being cannon fodder for Redhat and our recent small client systems have
been Ubuntu, which just seems to work.

What is the client's budget expectations?

Neal Rhodes
President
MNOP Ltd.
770-972-5430