[ale] OT: It is for a Linux box:)

Scott Castaline skotchman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:46:31 EST 2010

Anyone know where you can get plastic clips and such for PC cabinets. I
recently bought a CoolerMaster ATCS840 case, which by the way is really
a nice box. The problem I have is that it has a front plate that is
removable that is in front of a 180mm fanw/ filter. I did not realize
that you are supposed to push it to the left and then pull out from the
right side. I kind of just pulled it straight out, which did remove it
but unfortunately it broke one of the plastic spring clips. I have tried
to contact their support, but my past experience with other mfgs is that
nothing gets done and you're left sitting on a broken part. I can
provide pictures of the clip off list if anyone can help.

TIA
Scott