[ale] VPS providers

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:45:07 EST 2010

Linode uses Xen for their virtual machines. It looks like Fivebean
uses OpenVZ. Fivebean states in their FAQ that you cannot compile a
custom kernel for your VM. Is this possible with Xen VMs?

Some of the language on Fivebean's site puts me off. And their
technical support is by email only. Seems dodgy to me.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59