[ale] Preferred domain registrars?

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Fri Jan 22 05:26:16 EST 2010

On Thursday 21 January 2010, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> if you have cpanel and will be going to a cpanel site, I think I read
> where you can BACK UP your cpanel info, and RESTORE it to the new
> site... I ... didn't back mine up before I fired them...

Yes, and you can down load a copy to inspect for completeness first. Which
I highly recommend doing. I think that everything associated with "email
addresses" is included, however I know for a fact that some stuff dealing
with mailing lists (the archives for one) is not.

BTW saw the cPanel in your post and thought I was on a diffrent list. Fun
discusion on cPanel going on over on the mailman-users at python.org list.
--
William