[ale] Preferred domain registrars?

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Wed Jan 20 10:29:59 EST 2010

Good idea to keep them separate.

We often acquire other companies and it makes life difficult because the hosting company will say THEY own the domain rather than the company that was paying them for the hosting and registration.  While this is technically true since they are the Registrant of record it may not be legally true.
Since we do our own web servers we have no interest in the hosting but do want the registration so we can point acquired customer base at our web server.