[ale] Preferred domain registrars?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:56:51 EST 2010

And I just started the transfer process of my domains with BlueHost to
GoDaddy. They're website may be atrocious, and their checkout process
a byzantine array of add-on service traps, but they are affordable. It
sounds like no one else can beat them.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/