[ale] OT: looking for a good quality and price for printing business cards

Tue Jan 19 14:22:06 EST 2010

I did a business card (3.5in x 2in, full bleed, 4 color (aka: full
color), 2 sided) for a friend and would like recommendation on where
to print 200-500 of them. I did of course start by Googling, but I
hate to place an order without hearing about an individual's
experience. Right now I'm consider uprinting.com where I can get 500
for $28. (getting only 250 saves you less than $1)

I'd love to hear what you have to offer. The market has completely
changed since last time I did this. It used to be cheaper to use fewer
colors, now even doing 1 spot color is more expensive than full color.

I don't need one of these wizardy boilerplate templately offerings. I
know how to use layout software. And, I'd rather not do business with
a company that doesn't have a pricing matrix online. I hate completing
a questionnaire to request an estimate!

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.