[ale] [OT] How Do You Make a Good Charts?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:21:10 EST 2010

I'm not really seeing anything to "chart" (i.e. plot) in your
exercise.png. What are you trying to measure? I suppose you could
measure activity versus duration. That is, assign "Type of Exercise"
to your y-axis variable and "Duration" to your x-axis variable.

Brushing up on statistics might benefit you. A quick search turned up
this online stats book -- [1].

[1] -- http://wiki.stat.ucla.edu/socr/index.php/EBook

--
James Sumners