[ale] datastorageunit.com

Robert Coggins ale at cogginsnet.com
Fri Jan 15 09:45:31 EST 2010

Yeah I realized I mistakenly said unlimited in my email after I went to
bed.  Sorry about that.

About the one man show.  That was the feeling I got as well.  And that
wouldn't be so bad as long as I have the backup and can get it at some
point.

UbuntuOne looks nice and I set it up for my laptop.  However, my home
server runs fedora and I will require more than the 50GB subscription offer.

Rob