[ale] Quarterly Linux Installfest at ITT Tech Atlanta -- planning phase

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Mon Jan 11 22:36:58 EST 2010

We had so much fun last time that we want to do another one.
I am starting to pencil in a Saturday at the end of February for the
event
either the 20th or the 27th.  The 20th is marginally better for me
relative to the material we will be covering about that time
in the basic Linux class we will be invading.

We will get a better turnout of students if we are not
  smack-dab at the end of finals week, like we were last quarter.

Does anybody want to play the Installfest game again?
10 - 5 more or less
Emancipated pizza soda and coffee for participants.

New venue.  We will be in a different (and much cooler) lab.

-Wolf
alias Prof Halton