[ale] Help with mail forwarding

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Jan 11 19:10:53 EST 2010

Richard Bronosky wrote:
> Your mention of cPanel suggests that this is managed hosting. If so,
> you need to engage support to fix cPanel. I very much enjoyed cPanel
> when I used it. You shouldn't need to subvert it the way you are
> suggesting.

Thanks, I'd normally do that however I'm totally tired of dicking around
with these folks, and so am working on moving the site to another host
where I've got some control.  I added this email address for the
treasurer so he could communicate with paypal to pay for the new site.
I'm hoping soon to not have to deal with them since they are totally
ignorant.

Jim.