[ale] Ale Digest, Vol 24, Issue 18

Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:18:27 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 16:55, Lightner, Jeff C. <jlightner at water.com> wrote:
> Even if we were to assume there was any reason to try to correct the OP
> there was clearly no reason for the vitriolic way in which it was done.
> Attempting to pretend now that the prior post wasn't a reaction to the
> vitriol rather than the "facts" as YOU see them is easily seen through.

Dude, that's a crock of crap, there was no vitriolic communications
from me back to the OP.  In fact the vitriol has happened after my
reply to the OP (who, btw, wasn't even the OP since his email client
clearly changed the headers).

Did you read Jim K's reply to me? ("displayed in a way that was too
hard for him to follow")

Did you read your own words that you wrote in response to mine?
("opinions that are so good that they have undergone a metamorphosis
into facts.")

I responded to Neal with a legitimate message,  a common practice
around the internets (go google for things like "top posting" and
"threaded replies").

-Jim P.