[ale] ebooks from OReilly

scott scott at sboss.net
Fri Jan 8 15:18:49 EST 2010

All,

I dont know how many of you twitter.  I resisted for a long time but
last fall took the plunge.  Well from time to time OReilly will
twitter about a discount code for one of their book to get it in ebook
format for 9.95 and it only lasts for a day.  They have had 3 this
week (that I know of) and I picked up two of them.  The one for today
is "Confessions of a Public Speaker".  I have been reading one of the dead tree
copies over the holidays and liked it so much I bought an ebook
version.

So if you are wanting to expand your ebook collection, check out their
tweets about the books.

Have a good weekend, and try to have fun in the snow and dont get hurt!

Scott