[ale] clearing out root's mail- solved

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Wed Jan 6 13:42:30 EST 2010

There was a lot of queued mail so I had to also clear /var/spool/mqueue
and /var/spool/clientmqueue. The amount of queued mail was sufficient to
make it appear that the mailbox was rebuilding (long story).

For the moment, that seems to have done it.

Thanks all for the replies. I was at a dead end and seeing your

wf