[ale] [OFF TOPIC] I need a good lawyer...

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 01:38:32 EST 2010

Well if it is a lawyer you want, MartinDale-Hubble is [one of] the referral
sites the lawyers themselves use hit it at martindale.com

If you are looking for resources, Nolo is good. Also, legalzoom.com, "not a
law firm, but provides ... 'at your specific direction' " has online
boilerplate forms. I haven't actually hit their site, but probably not
vastly different than Nolo, but may be a bat more state specific. I have a
nephew who is one, just passed the bar last year so he is a bit fresh and
his expertise is in real estate so probably not a lot of help. He works for
some firm in the NW Atlanta area and I could ping him for referrals if you
don't find what you are looking for elsewhere.

Good luck swimming with the sharks!
GC