[ale] ITT Tech this Saturday?

wolf at wolfhalton.info wolf at wolfhalton.info
Fri Feb 26 23:26:28 EST 2010

Hi Rich et al.,

I am looking forward to y'all coming in.
There is a new ITT Tech sign at the corner of GA highway 85 (Riverdale
exit from I-75) and South Atlanta Parkway, on the stone wall to the
right.
Turn right at the light and right into the next street.  We are there on
the corner.
When you come in the door, look for the signs directing you to Lab #1
(come through the front door and turn left after passing through the
lobby.  Lab #1 is the first door on the left in that hall.)

-Wolf