[ale] ITT Tech this Saturday?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Feb 25 22:31:32 EST 2010

Hey, is anyone else is going to the ITT Tech Linux Fest this Saturday?
 I'll be happy to carry you or ride with you. I'm located just across
the tracks from Prestigious Avondale Estates, a little less than 3
miles East of Decatur.  Google maps has it about a 25 minute ride from
my place to the venue. I'm currently thinking of staying all the way
09:00 to 17:00, but I'm somewhat open to suggestion re the morning
part.  Aaron can vouch for my (mostly) good character.

-- CHS

This is my first posting here and I'm new to the ALE group...last
meeting was my first.  My name is Rich Faulkner and when I'm not driving
Ubuntu 9.10 I'm getting around in my Camaro and I'm planning on going
this weekend.  I'll be leaving from Lilburn and will have room for one
tall and one short passenger at most who can meet me along the way from
Lilburn.  Drop me a line at rfaulkner at 34thprs.org to coordinate.  --R1¢h