[ale] MicroSD cards

Doug McNash dmcnash at charter.net
Thu Feb 25 21:24:45 EST 2010

Thanks, I found it interesting too. I love that kind of stuff.

I once worked for a integrator/distributor a long time ago and we were getting scsi drives from HP that looked a little used. We dd'ed the "blank" drive and found it was not so blank. After further analysis it looked like the data was designs and schematics for underwater acoustic electronics. Then we found the name of the original owner in the data and decided we should just erase what we had and keep our mouths shut.
--
doug mcnash