[ale] marietta ale meetings?

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Feb 15 07:15:33 EST 2010

m-aaron-r wrote:
> On 2010/02/13, at 21:05 , john anderson wrote:
>
>> I wonder if it needs to be in the same format as the central meeting.
>
> I'm hoping the Neo NorthWest meeting will seek it's own form and
> format. A different day of the week, a different week of the month and
> a different format would all make the meeting more available, useful
> and interesting to a broader cross section of ALE associates. I'd
> like the NNW to be seen as an ADDED meeting option, rather than
> an ALTERNATIVE meeting option.

I would suggest that the meetings be tailored to those who would
indicate they might attend.  As it stands, it's just plain difficult for
me to to get to the central meetings, thus I'd be more likely to attend
the NW meetings.  Personally, I don't care what the subject is, I would
attend simply for the opportunity to meet with some like minded geeks.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson