[ale] unusual global warming experiment

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:54:15 EST 2010

Give me a break! I typed that on my phone. Thumbs got too tired to mention
feeder routes, trollys and a myriad of electric only or flywheel
transportation ideas.

On Feb 11, 2010 10:45 AM, "Preston Boyington" <preston.lists at gmail.com>
wrote:

Jim Kinney wrote:
> Improve traffic by removing lanes on 20, 85. 75, and 285. Simultaneously
> slap...
so people living in Douglasville that work in Austell would have to
effectively pay for rail they both don't need and would not use?  i
mean, gas would have to be the same price in the outlying areas because
if i lived where it was $2/gal higher i would just drive 20 min to save $$$.

See JOBS, ANNOUNCE and SCHOOLS lists at
http://mail.ale.org...