[ale] unusual global warming experiment

Lightner, Jeff jlightner at water.com
Thu Feb 11 10:53:18 EST 2010

He said "not in the US/EU".  That is to say there are cities around the
world with millions of inhabitants that may primarily use motorcycles or
scooters rather than cars.   In addition to that you have things like
auto-rickshaws used all over Asia (including India) that are essentially
3 wheeled motorcycles with a seat in back to allow people to sit side by
side as they did in the old rickshaws.