[ale] xscreensaver problem

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Feb 3 10:18:19 EST 2010

Dev Null wrote:
>> Love to check that out, pointers as to where to look?
>
> Edit /etc/pam.d/xscreensaver
> Look for a kerberos line.

So what should I be looking for?  This is Mandriva, but the only thing I
see uncommented:

# Fedora Core 5:
auth       include	system-auth

Then there are these commented examples:

# Fedora Core 2:
#auth       required	pam_stack.so service=system-auth

# Red Hat 7.3:
#auth       required	pam_stack.so service=system-auth

# SuSE 9.0: (along with "configure --with-passwd-helper" and "unix2_chkpwd")
# auth     required       pam_unix2.so	nullok

# Distant past:
# auth       required	pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson