[ale] KDE mis-behavior

Drifter drifter at oppositelock.org
Wed Dec 29 20:54:42 EST 2010

This makes  sense.  It is entirely possible that KDE's "safe mode" does
not enable the fancier video candy -- none of which I use anyway, so I
haven't noticed the loss.

It is probably possible to get yum to list all the packages that were
updated within the past 24 hours, but I'll be damned if I can figure out
how to do that. The man page is somewhat less than helpful.

Sean