[ale] KVM vs Virtual Box vs VMWare who is the real heir to Virtualization

Mon Aug 30 23:51:28 EDT 2010

VMware is a major fail for anyone who doesn't favor windows. The
VMware management software (VMware vSphere, and the older VMware
Infrastructure 3.5) only run on windows. All the while they developed
their flagship cloud computing solution, MSFT was building
virtualization into windows server.

Now, if you are a windows fanboy what are you going to choose? The
virtualization built by the people who know windows best, or the one
with the technological disadvantage? HA HA HA! So long VMware! I hope
you enjoyed the money you made last decade, because those days are
over. When you choose to get in bed with a snake, you get bit. It
doesn't matter who you are, how big you are, how complicated your
technology is, or how external it seems to MSFT's roadmap. If your
business is viable, it's only a matter of time before MSFT takes it
away from you.

If you rely on MSFT for your business, you will either fail on your
own or MSFT will put you under.

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:47 PM, Narahari 'n' Savitha
<savithari at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Folks:
>
> Please provide a one line write up on each of this and why each is better or
> worse (not oss, simply sucks etc., so I can understand what to choose).
>
> -Narahari

.!# RichardBronosky #!.