[ale] KVM vs Virtual Box vs VMWare who is the real heir to Virtualization

Brian Pitts brian at polibyte.com
Mon Aug 30 20:36:38 EDT 2010

On 08/30/2010 12:47 PM, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Hello Folks:
>
> Please provide a one line write up on each of this and why each is better or
> worse (not oss, simply sucks etc., so I can understand what to choose).

This was a very strange way of phrasing the question, and I feel that
colored the responses you got. If nothing else, the information you
provided later on about what you wanted to do should have been in your
initial post.

FWIW, I'm using KVM right now and find it to be a great improvement of
vmware server.

--
All the best,
Brian Pitts