[ale] Android Tablets

Tom Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Mon Aug 23 17:34:27 EDT 2010

I beleive you can also get a device which plugs into that port under
the steering wheel which will reset the trouble lights. I got one,
and promptly misplaced the durn thing...

I think I got it off ThinkGeek.

FWIW, my Mazda dealership will read the codes and reset things for
free if nothing critical is going on.