[ale] Android Tablets

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 08:37:47 EDT 2010

Agreed. I have read more books in the past two months than I have read
in the past 6 years since I got my iPad. I play a few games on it,
browse the web, watch YouTube videos, and occasionally VNC to transfer
files to my DVR without having to get off the couch. But would I write
a term paper on this thing? No way.

Back to the original question, I think you should go to a store and
try to use an E-Ink device first. Then go use an iPad. I think you'll
decide to wait and see what sort of iPad competitors come out later
this year, or early next year, instead of getting the E-Ink device.
That, or just go ahead and get an iPad. The E-Ink stuff is so slow as
to be frustrating and unusable.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/