[ale] ALE CENTRAL MTG. for Thurs., April 15th, 2010

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 15:06:30 EDT 2010

Sorry for the late notice.  Unforeseen circumstances kept us from
being able to confirm our presenter and topic info before now.
=============

The feature presentation for the ALE Central Meeting of
Thursday, April 15th, 7:30pm will be:

"An Overview of the CentOS Cluster Server"
presented by Ryan Matty of Prefetch[.net] Technologies

Synopsis:
-- This presentation is geared to providing an introduction to clustering
and the CentOS cluster server by demonstrating the process of setting
up a basic 2-node cluster that utilizes GFS.

Bio:
-- Ryan Matteson is a long time Linux user, and has been a member
of ALE for close to 9 years. He has also been a regular ALE presenter
on a variety of Linux topics, last year providing talks on UDEV and KVM.
In addition to hacking code, Ryan thoroughly enjoys evaluating new
technology and sharing his findings with the world through his blog
at <http://prefetch.net/blog>.