[ale] SCO boot.

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Sep 28 15:42:30 EDT 2009

But it seems the http boot requires me booting the system from a floppy
or CD in the first place.   If I could get that far then I don't really
need an http boot option.

As to the idea about booting a floppy and mounting the drives if you'd
read the rest of the thread you'd understand that's what I'm trying to
do but I'm looking for specifics for SCO not "booting from Linux 'might'
work".  If you know of a Linux distro that includes the DPT SCSI driver
AND will recognize SCO filesystems then I'd be interested in hearing
about it.