[ale] Semi-ReSolved: OT: x86 Solaris-10 installed but not bootable

Asher Vilensky ashervilensky at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:08:05 EDT 2009

Mills,

May I ask what is the hardware you're trying to install on?

 I installed Solaris 10 x86 several times back in 2008.  If the HW was Sun,
no problems.  If it was HP (Proliant) there were some problems (which HP
provided guidance for).  Can't remember Dell and IBMs (Xseries), but I can
ask my friends.
-- Asher