[ale] Test results for Clear WiMax, was Re: OT: Clear Wimax going live on June 16

Adric Net adric at adric.net
Tue Sep 1 01:57:28 EDT 2009

Hi all.

I ran some tests on my Mac using the Clear 4G usb dongle (beta drivers):

Here are some EFF Switzerland logs, no finding yet: http://www.atlbbs.com/clear/switzerland-client.log

Glasnost run is clean:  the long ugly url shortened: http://bit.ly/rd5Vm

Netalyzr run is pretty happy, noting blocks for RPC and SAMBA and
	• The measured packet loss was somewhat high
	• Network packet buffering may be excessive

http://n1.netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/summary/id=43ca253f-12451-4418b908-94bb-4217-84e6

hth,
adric