[ale] 9.10

Adric Net adric at adric.net
Fri Oct 30 14:37:30 EDT 2009

Hi,

Well, I have sound in Karmic (64, some onboard thing from my Asus
mainboard) now so that's progress of a sort. It's choppy in the game
I'm playing in wine.
I haven't fiddled with the settings much yet. Don't forget to grab eg
paman to get the gui configuration utlities, still oddly not included.

hth,
adric