[ale] Video Podcast suggestions

Craig Button craigb.rn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:53:33 EDT 2009

Yes.  Since I don't do any fancy transitions or anything, OO works just
fine.  I do the basic presentation on a netbook with OO and then transfer it
to the Win machine and then go from there.  I can get the educator discount
for camtasia so it's not bad $$ wise but I'd like to go all Linux if I can,
if nothing else than to say I did.