[ale] Port fowarding

Atlanta Geek atlantageek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 11:11:21 EDT 2009

Thanks JK
By dropping the 'Machine_A' this does exactly what I need.
Actually you answered two of my questions for me. I was only doing the
PREROUTING command and I know a previous co-worker had this working
before with only prerouting.  Then I realized he was doing exactly as
you said.  Machine B was Machine C's Gateway.

http://www.atlantageek.com