[ale] BarCamp Atlanta Report

aaron aaron at pd.org
Thu Oct 29 16:52:34 EDT 2009

On 2009, Oct, 29, , at 10:22 AM, Geoffrey wrote:

> Mike Harrison wrote:
>> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009, Jeff Lightner wrote:
>>> Surely you're knot serious?
>>
>> [OT] I think everyone should know how to do:
>>
>>    Various modes of a Figure 8 knot.
>>
>>    A fishermans knot (has multiple names and variations)
>>
>>    A "Truckers Hitch" or lashing.
>>
>> at a minimum. Very useful when tying down that load of old
>> computers to
>> the roof of your car.
>
> Sounds like an OT ALE presentation brewing... ;)

Barring any strong objections, I'm planning to make the
December 17th ALE Central meeting a "second annual"
reprise of the now infamous

      ALE Solstice Celebration
      & OSS Pecha Kucha Contest

I think it is safe to say that Knot Knowledge is Open Source,
and I'd hope we would knot hear any objections to a topical
knot talk in Pecha Kucha form.

peace
aaron