[ale] One bluetooth connection to multiple bt headphones- done it?

david w. millians millia at panix.com
Tue Oct 27 12:39:30 EDT 2009

I got asked by a colleague if I had any advice on how to hook up 5ish
headphones to one bluetooth connection.

After my gut reaction of, can't be done, I remembered that they had
added this capability to the specs. This was new enough though that I
wanted to know if anybody had actually done this, and could say what
hardware it worked with- bt adapter and headphones.

This was specifically on windows, alas, but I just want to know what
it'll work with period as a starting point.

Thanks,
David