[ale] OT, Cell phone unlocked.

Brian Stanaland brian at stanaland.org
Sat Oct 24 18:40:57 EDT 2009

Call T-mobile tech support. T-mobile tends to be pretty open. At least
compared to the other carriers. I know a few people who've gotten unlock
codes on subsidized Blackberrys after 6 months. T-mobile also worked hard to
fix a problem with voice mail on iPhones after one of Apple's updates. And
you can't even buy an iPhone from T-mobile.