[ale] eGroupware - Used it? Liked it? Loved it?

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sat Oct 24 13:20:24 EDT 2009

A project I am working with is looking to add a free [ideally GPL],
web accessible collaboration software suite to better support
content development for a (Drupal based) encyclopedia style website.
Primary need is for collaborative document authoring and media
organization, so scheduling and calendars and "syncing" issues
are secondary.  Trying to support this in a user friendly way
with available modules for Drupal hasn't worked out so far.

Others on the team have bumped into the eGroupware name and
we are considering it as a solution.  A few folks on the list
offered links to the eGroupware site in a (fairly) recent thread
here, but I'm fishing for any thoughts and opinions on it from
people who have installed and used the suite.

Much thanks for any reply!

peace
aaron

http://www.egroupware.org/