[ale] Bash-fu question

Doctor Who whodoctor at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 17:49:16 EDT 2009

I had a script for this that I accidentally deleted today...

This is for claws-mail that I update regularly from CVS.  I have a
separate plug-ins directory that itself contains a number of
directories like vcalendar and att_reminder.  I would normally go into
each of these directories manually and run './autogen.sh && make &&
sudo make install'  Once it completes I would cd ../next_directory and
repeat for each plugin I want to install.

The script I had was something like DIRS= vcalendar pdf_viewer
other_plugin_I_want

Then the script would cycle through each directory and do the
"./autogen.sh, make, and make install" dance for each.  If there was
an error at any point (like missing dependency) it would just error
out at that point.

Can someone help me with the framework/skeleton to get this working?

Thanks!