[ale] [OT] [T-OT-ALLY] Update on the VoterGA Voting Rights Law Suit

Fri Oct 23 14:24:47 EDT 2009

Okay brother, now that I've aired that (and heard your response) I
don't feel the need to ever address it again. Feel free to be yourself
and I won't try to force you into a mold. The real problem that I had
was an internal one. I needed to get those thoughts out of my head
before my head was free to listen.

As for this from your previous post?
> offended by any of the many well earned names of satirical derision

I am the worst of all sinners. The wages of my sin are death. I assure
you that in light of this self-awareness, you are incapable of
offending me.

.!# RichardBronosky #!.