[ale] [OT] Update on the VoterGA Voting Rights Law Suit

Sat Oct 17 22:25:45 EDT 2009

I think clearly demonstrates a market opportunity. I'm developing a
system that will allow voters to cast their votes subliminally just by
walking through a body-scanner-like device. It will completely solve
the problem of long lines at the polls and offer the same level of
accountability. So, you see, we should all stop crying about justice
and capitalize on the opportunity.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.