[ale] ALE Road Show for the new Lanier Technical College LUG on Nov. 5

Aaron Ruscetta arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 15:10:49 EDT 2009

This is an open invitation for ALE members and
friends to join myself and Stephen Blevins at
6:30pm on Thursday, November 5th, 2009,
for the first regular meeting of the newly formed
LTC LINUX USER GROUP at the Forsyth
Campus of LANIER TECHNICAL COLLEGE

ALE has been invited to share our evolving (thanks to
Stephen)  OSPREX "Intro to Linux" presentation and to
exchange ideas on building and sustaining an Open
Technology support group like the new LTC LUG.

This could be a wonderful opportunity for some Linux
community building as the Lanier group is planning
significant publicity of the event, including contact
with the other 4 Lanier Tech campuses in Georgia
and an open invitation to the broader campus area
community.  I hope that ALE will provide a strong,
supportive presence in helping some new "root"
to grow!

Anyone interested in attending and/or carpooling
can RSVP to my arxaaron[at]gmail address or
contact me by phone at    404.315.0406

Directions to the LTC Forsyth Campus are at
<http://www.laniertech.edu/LTC_/directions.asp?m=x>
(exact location on campus to follow when confirmed)

Hope you can join us!

peace
aaron
ALE Public Relations Director (etc.)