[ale] [OT] World of Goo Anniversary Sale

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 09:17:50 EDT 2009

It's a nice puzzle game. Goopy, drippy, messy, fun images. I bought it
for my son (10) and we both played it (and I don't play computer games
for longer than 10-20 minutes before boredom sets in). The Linux
version worked flawlessly. Nice expense of $20.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 8:52 AM, Preston Boyington
<preston.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> This was always one of the games I meant to try but never got around to it.
>
> Saw this on Slickdeals.net today:
>
> 2DBoy is offering a "Name Your Price" anniversary sale on World of Goo
> (PC) Game download. Minimum price is $0.01.
>
> (ends October 19th)
>
> http://2dboy.com/games.php
>
> --
>
> Arrant Drivel - really, it's just trash...
> http://www.arrantdrivel.com/
>
> Where the road takes me - a highwayman's perspective
> http://www.prestonboyington.com/

James P. Kinney III