[ale] analog monitors

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Tue Oct 13 11:35:01 EDT 2009

Ale folk,

I have four nice 19" and 21" analog monitors that have overstayed their
welcome in my basement and I've been ordered to get 'em out of the house.

I'd rather they go to someone that can appreciate them than to
dispose/"recycle" them. If there's any interest by an Ale member, you
get first dibs.

If there are any left over, I'd like to donate them to a worthy cause
(e.g. freebytes.org) if they'll take them.  The freebytes.org website
seems somewhat uninformative at the  moment -- can anyone recommend
organizations that will likely be able to make use of these?

Here's what I have

   19" Iiyama Vision Master 450
   19" Iiyama Vision Master 450
   21" DEC VRC21-HA (vga and rgb inputs)