[ale] Reading old XDF formatted floppies

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 06:12:37 EDT 2009

I also have a 144MB floppy drive (yes 144, not 1.44) which is similar to the
LS-120 in one of my old machines. It has an IDE interface as I recall.
Gotta dig through my old boxes for the Myth fest so should be able to fish
it out this weekend. You would be welcome to borrow it if you would like to
try it.

Greg Clifton