[ale] Pictures from Atl. Linux Fest 09

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 10:29:18 EDT 2009

On Sun, Oct 4, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Aaron Ruscetta <arxaaron at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've had a couple requests for some of the pictures
> I snapped at the Atlanta Linux Fest.
>
> I've posted them to a an (RO) ftp download account
> at ftp.arxion.net:
>
> user:             alekeg at arxion.net
> password:   @alekeg09
>
> directory:  alf-pix-09
>
> I apologize for the quality.  My digital still camera is
> a pretty cheap snapshot unit that (apparently) isn't
> very light sensitive and thus has long exposure
> times -- a lot of the pix came out blurry from shaky
> hands or subject movement.  I only posted the
> semi decent ones.
>
> I'll keep them up for a few weeks.
>
> enjoy!
>
> peace
> aaron

Arron, thanks. I didn't have a chance to take any pictures.

openSUSE -- http://en.opensuse.org/User:Terrorpup
openSUSE Ambassador
openSUSE Member
skype -- terrorpup
twitter -- terrorpup
Identica -- terrorpup
freenode(irc) -- terrorpup/lupinstein.
friendfeed -- http://friendfeed.com/terrorpup

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.
http://www.susestudio.com