[ale] [OT] DSL and latency

PairOfTwins PairOfTwins at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 4 18:56:41 EDT 2009

Jim:

Hmmmmmm, the box is where she thought it was, and had a black line going
to the street, and two gray lines going through the wall of the ground
floor and the upstairs.  It sure LOOKED like the entranceway for phone
service!

AT & T is due there Monday to check out the wiring, as she has coverage
for inside wiring.

Thanks,
Tom