[ale] My resume

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Sat Oct 3 08:24:22 EDT 2009

On Sat, 3 Oct 2009, Richard Bronosky wrote:

> My position at the AJC is being eliminated and I once again find
> myself in the job market. I'd like to have someone more technical than
> my wife look over my resume http://github.com/RichardBronosky/resume
<<snip>>
Not so much an opinion, but a reminder that you do have options...

Specifically, you don't need to have _one_ resume, you can have more! Say
something like, a trifold one sheet sales brochure, your one page effort
(which looks good btw), and a two or three page monster for the HR
departments and other paper crazy types. Hand out different versions as
appropriate to the situation.

Just by way of background, one early job came through a "sales brochure"
type resume. Because it was modestly unique, and because it was conviently
sized, it survived wandering through three or four organization's non-HR
hands to get to somebody who needed me. It is a thought.

Meantime, good luck with the search!